Custom-made marquee style patio covers are constructed of .032 gauge aluminum interlocking roof pans. The white finish is electrostatically applied and baked on. The marquee features a built-in gutter system and comes complete with a downspout. With a snow rating of 60 pounds per square foot, the AC4000 meets all inland building codes.
- All-aluminum. Will not peel, chip, crack or rust. Low or no maintenance ever.
8" wide interlocking 0.032 gauge roof pans provide superior snow load capacity and excellent weather seal.
- Extruded side fascia and front gutter provide clean, exact lines for beauty and support.
- Heavy-duty extruded set-back beam gives flexibility in placing the support columns and enables overhang of cover to help protect from rain, sun and snow.
- Flat underside makes it easy to enclose the patio with screen or glass if desired.
- Decorative scroll columns or posts are available to provide solid support, even with a sloping roof.
- Paint finish is electrostatically applied and baked on.
- 60 lbs/sq. ft. snow load capacity meets requirements for all USA mainland.
- Custom sizes (width in 8” increments) will fit any patio – no matter the size and shape.
- White top reflects the sun.
- Fascia may be striped with up to 5 stripes in nine available colors.
- Year-round protection from snow, sleet, rain and sun.
How to order your AC4000 patio cover
|Patio Cover Width||Number of Front Supports||Number of Snow Posts (for patio covers 12-foot projection and over)
|Up to 6 ft.||2||One (1) 10-ft. snow post
|7 – 17 ft.||3||One (1) 10-ft. snow post
|18 – 23 ft.||4||Two (2) 10-ft. snow posts
|24 – 30 ft.||5||Three (3) 10-ft. snow posts
|31 – 40 ft.||6||Four (4) 10-ft. snow posts
Measure your patio or the area to be covered. We recommend that the patio cover extend 4" to 6" over the front and both sides.
Select your patio cover width and projection from the drop-down menus below.
- Custom widths are available at 8" increments at no additional cost.
- Projection is the distance the patio cover projects out from the wall.
We recommend that you use our 1.5" x 1.5" square posts, or flat columns, or corner columns for front support of your patio cover. Determine the number of required front supports from the table above.
- Contact us if you would like to use flat or corner columns instead of square posts.
Select the height of the 1.5" square posts, if any.
Select the number of required snow posts, if any.
- A snow post is a removable 1.5" x 1.5" square post that is required for patio covers with projection 12 feet and over and are installed for the snow season.
- Use the table above to determine how many you'll need.
Patio cover fascia may be striped with up to 5 stripes in nine different colors. Stripes are priced at $0.54 per linear foot per stripe.
- Contact us if you would like to have color stripes, and we will provide information for you to make a choice.
The patio cover price includes one downspout. Select the side, facing the patio cover, where you want your downspout.
An additional downspout is available for $64.00.
- Contact us if you would like more than 1 additional downspout.