The Austin Standing Seam Awning features a popular modern design suitable for both residential and commercial applications. Its pitch is adjustable during, or after, installation due to a proprietary hinged attachment system. It is easy to remove and reinstall if necessary, and requires no maintenance.
- Snap-Lock standing seam steel panels with GalvalumeŽ substrate and KynarŽ paint finish
- 20-year limited warranty on panel finish (limitations apply for salty environments)
- Commercial-grade construction to resist high wind and snow loads
- May be folded down in the event of severe weather or to allow access to the area above the awning
- Aluminum frame and support arms with clear anodized finish will never rust
- Top flashing includes a caulking groove to seal the awning against the wall
- Open sides provide for reduced wind resistance
- Stainless steel assembly hardware
- Concealed roof panel fasteners for improved weather resistance and aesthetics
- All hardware is included for an easy assembly and installation
- US Patent #'s D715,962, D738,533
How to order your Austin Standing Seam Awning
At least 3.5" of mounting space is required over the door.
Choose the awning width
- Measure the width of your door, including any trim.
- To ensure proper appearance, select the awning width from the drop-down menu that is a few inches larger than the width of your door. Allow 1.5" on each side for the support arm brackets.
- Please contact us if you need a more customized width. Custom widths are available in 1" increments and priced to the next larger width in the drop-down menu.
- Please note that awnings will ship with the following number of support arms, depending on the awning width and projection:
|Awning width||Number of Support Arms
|Projection 36"||Projection 48"
|Up to 72"||2||2
|73" - 84"||2||3
|85" - 144"||3||3
|145" - 168"||3||4
|169" - 216"||4||4
|217" - 252"||4||5
|253" - 288"||5||5
- The support arms will be spaced evenly, unless requested otherwise by the customer.
- Additional support arms are available. Please contact us if you would like to order additional support arms.
- Larger widths are available. Please contact us if you need a larger width.
Choose the awning projection
- Custom projections are available. Larger projections are available for larger orders. Please contact us if you need a larger projection.
Select your desired awning color
- Select the awning panel color by clicking on the link below. The underside of the awning panels is always light grey. The awning frame and brackets have anodized aluminum finish.
- Additional colors are available for quantities of 10 or greater or total widths of 360" or greater. Select any color from the Drexel Color Chart below and contact us with your selection.