How to select your Bostonian® Series awning
Make sure that you have sufficient mounting space for your awning.
- If you wish to have your awning come down over the window by a dimension A, purchase the awning that is wider than your window width.
- For mounting purposes, every awning is 4.5" wider than the window size it is representing. (Example: 3-foot Bostonian® is actually 40.5" wide)
- The required mounting space F is the awning height E minus the awning drop A.
- For a window or in-swinging door, the maximum allowed drop A is 13".
- For a 3-foot wide out-swinging door, no drop is allowed if the awning's projection is less than 3 feet, 7" maximum drop is allowed if the awning's projection is 3 feet or greater.
Select the awning size from the drop-down menu below.
- Note that the actual awning width is 4.5" greater than the nominal width in the menu.
- Note that the height H includes a 7" valance.
- Projection is the distance the awning projects out from the building.
Select the fabric color or pattern below that best complements your home.
Select a valance.
Select the valance trim color
- Valance trim comes in white, black, or the darkest color in your selected fabric
- If you would like the valance trim in a different color, please contact us