- This awning has sides for additional protection from sun rays.
- Reduces summer cooling costs up to 20%.
- Bronze finish framework will never rust.
- Available in 75 fabric patterns and colors.
- Adds beauty and value to your home.
- Easy to remove for winter storage (not designed for snow loads).
These awnings will add beauty and elegance to your home's exterior. Awnings will benefit the interior of your home as well by eliminating fading carpets and furniture caused by damaging sun rays. Fabric window awnings will also help you save on summer cooling costs by reducing solar gain by up to 77% and the temperature in your home by up to 15 degrees (F).
These are not designed for use in snow. They are easy to remove and store for winter, and quickly re-attach in the spring. We have 75 beautiful Sunbrella® fabric patterns to choose from.
Note: This awning series does not fit casement windows. Use Series 4300 or 4700.
4300 Series Window Awning
4700 Series Window Awning
How to select your 3700 Series window awning
|For window heights up to||36"||46"||56"||66"||76"
- If mounting on casing, measure outside width of window casing (B).
- For wall mount, select any desired width. Frame cannot be mounted on shutters.
- Contact us if you need a more customized width. Custom widths up to 120" in 1" increments are available.
- Measure your window height and use the Size Guide above to determine the awning drop.
- Select the drop value from the drop-down menu.
Select the fabric color or pattern below that best complements your home.
- Use the link below to choose your Sunbrella fabric.
- Enter the fabric number in the space provided. Please be careful to enter the correct number.