The ECONO-LUX Awning is a "ready-made" do-it-yourself product that is the ideal solution for those with a need for a quality exterior shading system that is nonetheless economical. The ECONO-LUX is offered in pre-manufactured frame sizes and in five standard fabric colors. This standardization lowers production costs and these savings are then passed along to you without having to sacrifice on quality.
- Solution dyed acrylic - Five (5) popular solid colors (Blue, Green, Black, Burgundy & Bone)
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water Repellant - Fade & Stain Resistant
- PTFE TEFLON thread manufactured by Coats
- Guaranteed to retain 100% of original breaking strength for a minimum period of five years (three times more durable than bonded polyester)
- Electro-statically applied powder coated finish. Oven baked for superior durability
- Two-part spring loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled tubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high quality cast aluminum, tumble-polished, then powder coated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- Slope adjustment ranging from 5 to 85 degrees
- Three (3) specific widths only: 8'1", 12'0", 15'11"
- 40mm x 40mm powder coated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powder coated profile
- 70mm and 78mm diameter galvanized steel
- Manually - Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized - SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
Nuts & Bolts:
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation.
- Motor & Electronics, Fabric, Arms – 5 years
How to measure and select your ECONO-LUX Retractable Patio Awning
Choose width and projection
- This awning is offered in 6 different combinations of width and projection.
- The price shown includes standard wall mounting brackets.
Check your mounting space
- These awnings require only 5-1/4 inches of mounting space on the wall and 8 inches below the eave (see the picture above).
Choose operation side
- Facing the house, specify the side where you want the crank handle or motor.
- If no selection is made, awning will ship with right side operation.
Choose the fabric color
- Select one of five popular solid fabric colors (Blue, Green, Black, Burgundy or Bone).
Order an optional motor if desired
- The standard motor price includes one maintain contact switch.
- The Altus motor price includes a remote control unit, 12-foot motor cord and plug.
Order an optional weather protection hood if desired
7) Contact us
- Click the button at the hood width that matches the width of your awning.
if you need special brackets for mounting the awning on the roof, under eave or on fascia.