The Elite Retractable Awning system is one of the most superior awnings of its kind on the market today. It is built using the highest quality materials and engineered for superior versatility, durability and elegance. The Elite Heavy Duty Retractable Patio Awning comes with projections of 11.5 or 13 feet, widths up to 40 feet and may be custom made with widths up to 80 feet. The available options include a protective hood, vertical drop shade, convenient slope adjustment system, as well as numerous wireless operating choices allowing you to customize the retractable patio awning to meet your specific needs. Since its introduction, the Elite Retractable Awning has left thousands of homeowners wondering how they ever lived without it.
- Sunbrella brand solution dyed acrylic – 150+ choices of solid & striped patterns
- Marine/Awning grade
- Water Repellant - Fade & Stain Resistant
- SolarFix PTFE
- THREE TIMES more durable than bonded polyester
- White (RAL 9010)
- Brown (RAL 8019)
- Cream (RAL 1015)
- Two-part spring loaded folding arm
- The arm consists of a thick-walled tubular aluminum extrusion with dual cable connected to individual inner tension springs
- Arm joints are high quality cast aluminum, tumble-polished, then powder coated
- Cables and springs are TEFLON coated
- Slope adjustment ranging from 5 to 45 degrees
- 13ft to 80 ft, cut to the customer's exact requirement
- 40mm x 40mm powder coated 6063-T5 aluminum extrusion
- Custom extruded 6063-T5 aluminum powder coated profile
- 6063-T5 Aluminum extrusion 72 mm diameter
- Manually - Worm gear and crank handle
- Motorized - SOMFY tubular motors housed inside the fabric roller tube
Nuts & Bolts:
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts utilized throughout construction and installation
- Fabric and thread – 10 years
- Motor & Electronics – 5 years
- Lateral arms – 20 years
- Vertical drop shade – up to 19’8” wide
- Roof, eave or fascia mounting brackets
- Aluminum weather protection hood
- Motor with interior wall switch or remote control
- Wind sensor or sun-and-wind sensor, timers, multiple group controls
How to measure and select your Elite Heavy Duty Retractable Patio Awning
Check your mounting space
- This awning requires only 5-1/4 inches of vertical mounting space on the wall and 8-1/2 inches below the eave.
Choose width from the drop-down menu
- Contact us if you need a more customized width. There is no extra charge.
- Contact us if you need a larger width.
Choose projection from the drop-down menu
- Projection is the maximum distance the awning extends out from its mounting surface.
Choose operation side
- Facing the house, specify the side where you want the standard crank handle or motor. Outlet is required for motor.
- If no selection is made, awning will ship with right hand operation.
Select the Sunbrella fabric that best complements your home.
- Use the link below to choose the color or pattern of your Sunbrella fabric.
- Enter the fabric number in the space provided. Please be careful to enter the correct number.
Select the valance style and valance trim color
- Select the valance style from the options provided
- Write in the valance trim color in the space provided
Select hardware color
- The awning hardware is available in White (RAL 9010), Brown (RAL 8019) or Cream (RAL 1015).
Hand crank choices
- If you prefer to operate the awning manually with a hand crank, select the length of the crank. Please contact us if you need a longer crank.
- If desired, order an optional motor with a 6-ft cord and wall switch or a motor with remote control.
Optional manual override
- If you ordered a motor, you may want to include a manual override with a hand crank. It will be useful if you need to retract the awning during a power outage.
- Select your desired length of the hand crank.
Optional weather protection hood
- If desired, order an optional weather protection hood.
- Note that the awning with a hood requires 10-1/2 inches of vertical mounting space on the wall.
Optional wind sensor
- If desired, order an optional wind sensor kit.
- Note that the wind sensor kit includes a remote control; no need to order it separately.
Optional vertical drop shade – up to 19’8” wide
14) Contact us
- If desired, order an optional vertical drop shade that will be attached to the awning’s front bar.
- Note that the optional vertical drop shade is available for awnings up to 19’8” wide.
- Use the link below to choose your Textilene screen fabric for the vertical drop shade and write the fabric name in the space provided.
- Textilene is a synthetic mesh fabric made of PVC coated polyester that is available in 6 color choices. Textilene 80 blocks up to 80% of sun rays, Textilene 90 blocks up to 90%. We include Textilene 80 by default, please contact us if you would like Textilene 90 fabric.
if you need special brackets for mounting the awning on the roof, under eave or on fascia.