How to select your Valencia retractable awning
Make sure that you have a sufficient mounting space for your awning.
- The awning wall brackets require 5 inches of vertical mounting space. The height of the awning enclosure at the wall is 8 inches.
Select the awning size (Width x Projection).
- Projection is the maximum distance the awning can extend out of the wall.
Select the awning operation mode: either a manual hand crank or a motor with remote control.
- The motor is equipped with a manual override allowing to retract the awning in case of a power outage.
- An electrical outlet is required for the motor.
Select the Left or Right side operation (facing the awning).
Select the fabric color or pattern below that best complements your home or business.
Choose your fabric here
If you selected a motor, you may add a wind-sun sensor.
- The wind sensor will automatically retract your awning when the wind reaches a preset speed.
- The sun sensor will extend the awning when the sun comes out and retract it when it gets darker.
- Either of the wind and sun sensor functions can be disabled.
The awning kit includes wall brackets. If your awning will be mounted to a soffit, please select soffit brackets.