How to select your Valencia retractable awning
Make sure that you have a sufficient mounting space for your awning.
- The awning wall brackets require 5 inches of vertical mounting space. The height of the awning enclosure at the wall is 7-3/4 inches.
Select the awning size (Width x Projection).
- The size is given in feet.
- Projection is the maximum distance the awning can extend out of the wall.
Select a Recacril® or Sunbrella® fabric that best complements your home or business.
- Note: Sunbrella® fabric is a premium option.
Choose your Recacril® fabric here
Choose your Sunbrella® fabric here
Select the awning operation mode: either a manual hand crank or a motor with remote control.
- The motor is equipped with a manual override allowing to retract the awning in case of a power outage.
- An electrical outlet is required for the motor.
Select the Left or Right side operation (facing the awning).
If you selected a motor, you may add a wind-sun sensor. (Temporarily out of stock.
Please contact us
if you would like to order.)
- The wind sensor will automatically retract your awning when the wind reaches a preset speed.
- The sun sensor will extend the awning when the sun comes out and retract it when it gets darker.
- Either of the wind and sun sensor functions can be disabled.
The awning kit includes wall brackets. If your awning will be mounted to a soffit, please select soffit brackets.
|Number of Brackets Included
|Awning Dimensions||Brackets Included
|10' W x 8' P||2
|12' W x 10' P||3
|14' W x 12' P||3
|16' W x 12' P||4