This popular series provides great flexibility and choices. Functionality and style are both accomplished with the wide assortment of fabrics colors and patterns. With dozens of size combinations to choose from finding the right one to fit your deck will not be a problem either. Retractable awnings provide shade with you need it and sun when you want it while protecting your family and friends from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Easy to install and simple to operate, this trouble free awning will provide you years of lasting performance.
- Powder coated white frame.
- Small front bar.
- Custom widths up to 20 feet in 1 foot increments.
- 7-pin adjustable shoulder.
- Six valance styles.
- 150+ fabric colors.
- Projections of 6'-8", 8'-4" or 10'-0".
- Warranty: frame – 10 years, fabric and motor – 5 years.
- Manual or motorized.
- Optional WeatherGuard™ cover available.
How to measure and select your 7000 Series Retractable Patio Awning
Check your mounting space
- Make sure that you have unobstructed mounting space available for the width of your awning that is at least 8" high (B).
- Also make sure that there is a minimum of 7'-6" (C) from the bottom of your roof overhang (soffit) to the deck.
- Note that if you mount the awning at this minimum height of 7'-6", the clearance (E) will be approximately from 72" to 69" when the awning is fully extended, depending on your awning’s projection.
- If the minimum dimensions (B) or (C) are not available, consider ordering an optional Roof Mount Kit shown below.
Choose width from the drop-down menu
Choose projection from the drop-down menu
- Projection (D) is the maximum distance the awning extends out from its mounting surface.
- Choose projection from the drop-down menu to the right.
- Facing the house, specify the side where you want the standard crank handle or motor. Outlet is required for motor.
- If no selection is made, awning will ship with right hand operation.
Select the Sunbrella fabric that best complements your home.
- Use the link below to choose the color or pattern of your Sunbrella fabric.
- Enter the fabric number in the space provided. Please be careful to enter the correct number.
Choose valance style
- Six valance styles are available.
- You may order a Motorization Package which comes with remote control.
- WeatherGuard™ cover protects the awning from inclement weather during the off-season.
Roof Mount Kit
A Roof Mount Kit should be used when:
- There is insufficient space to mount the awning (8") or when wall obstructions (i.e. downspouts or light fixtures) are in the way.
- More height is desired between the bottom of the awning valance and the deck or patio (E).
- To determine the mounting height when a roof mount kit is used: Measure the distance from your deck or patio to the roof line edge or the top of the fascia (F) and add 15". This height will now become the (C) measurement.
- Awning cannot be mounted to the fascia.