How to select your 5700 Series awning
Projection and drop are approximate and adjustable.
|For window heights up to||36"||46"||56"||66"||76"
- If mounting on casing, measure outside width of window casing (B). For wall mount, select any desired width.
- Please note that the width is measured between the hinge centers, as shown in the above diagram. The mounting bracket width is 1".
- Arms cannot be mounted on shutters.
- Contact us if you need a more customized width. Custom widths up to 120" in 1" increments are available.
- Measure window height (A).
- Use the chart above to select your required projection from the drop-down menu below.
Select the fabric color or pattern below that best complements your home.
- Use the link below to choose your Sunbrella fabric.
- Enter the fabric number in the space provided. Please be careful to enter the correct number.
Optional: WeatherGuard™ cover. The bronze finish cover protects fabric when awning is rolled up.