This stylish and functional aluminum awning uses overhead braces and is suitable for offices, retail and industrial establishments, as well as home use. Its overhead brace design allows it to be used where vertical support posts are not desirable.
- Structural roof panels: 8"-wide aluminum flat panels creating a clean continuous surface appearance.
- 10" V-shaped and 24" W-shaped aluminum stucco embossed panels are also available.
- Powder coated overhead steel braces.
- Extruded aluminum 6" tall gutter.
- Optional gutter extensions for up to 24" high gutter.
- Optional fabric valance with available lettering.
- Optional downspout kit.
How to order your Imperial Marquee Awning
Select your desired length along the building from the drop-down menu.
- Larger lengths are available. Please contact us to order a larger length.
Select your desired projection from the wall from the drop-down menu.
- Projection can be customized to the inch.
- Please contact us if you need a custom projection.
Order additional overhead braces if desired.
- The price shown includes the minimum number of braces required for a 32 lb/sf snow load.
- With additional braces, the snow load capacity may be increased as necessary, according to your project requirements. Please contact us if you have questions about the required number of braces.
Select your roof panel color.
Select your gutter and brace color.
Order an optional 10'-long downspout kit, if desired, by selecting a downspout kit color. Longer downspouts are available.
Custom colors are available for an additional charge. Please contact us if you would like to order a custom color.
A fabric valance that fits into the gutter groove is available. Please contact us
if you would like to order a fabric valance.