Our versatile Brookside aluminum window awnings will lower cooling demand and reduce peak air conditioning load, allowing your A/C unit to be smaller and less expensive, all while protecting your windows and adding beautiful accents to your home.
- All-aluminum construction for a lasting finish that will never rust, peel or crack.
- Projections from 22" to 50" do not require support posts.
- Available in 7 glossy and 5 matte finish colors.
- The gaps between the side panel slats allow wind to pass through, helping to make the awning sturdier under high-wind conditions.
- The underside of the awning is always white for better light reflection.
- Widths are available in 1" increments.
- All hardware is included for a quick and easy installation.
How to select your Brookside Window Awning
Measure the width and height of your window.
The awning width should be at least 4" greater than the width of the window.
The awning drop should be approximately 1/2 of the height of the window.
- Note that at least 2" of mounting space is required above your window.
Select your desired awning Width x Projection x Drop from the drop-down menu.
- Call us if you need a custom width.
- Widths are available in 1" increments. Avoid widths ending in 1 or 6, such as 51" or 86".
- Widths 97" and greater have a center support arm.
Select your desired color.
- Note that the underside of the awning is always white.
- Call us if you would like to order stripes in a different color.