How to select your Santa Fe awning
Make sure that you have a sufficient mounting space.
- At least 2.5" of space is required over the window or door to mount the awning.
- 1.5" of space is required on both sides for support arm wall brackets.
- Awnings over 52.5" wide come with one or more middle support arms.
Select the awning size.
- Select the appropriate width for your window or door from the dropdown menu.
- Select the appropriate combination of Height x Projection from the dropdown menu.
- Custom and larger widths, and custom heights and projections are available. Please contact us if you need a custom measurement.
- Note that the awning height includes a valance:
|Awning Height||Valance Height
- If the awning will come down below the top of an out-swinging door, please make sure that the door will be able to open all the way.
Select the fabric color or pattern by clicking on the link below.
- Please note that the aluminum frame has an aluminum mill finish, the support arms come in black.
Choose your BeautyMark® fabric here
Select the valance style.
Select the valance trim color from the dropdown menu.
Choose your valance trim color here