How to select your Nantucket awning
Make sure that you have a sufficient mounting space.
- At least 2.5" of space is required over the window or door to mount the awning.
- 2" of space is required on both sides for wall brackets.
- Awnings over 52.5" wide come with one or more middle support arms.
Select the awning size.
- Select the appropriate width for your window or door from the drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate combination of Height x Projection from the drop-down menu.
- Custom and larger widths, and custom heights and projections are available. Please contact us if you need a custom measurement.
- Note that the awning height includes a valance:
|Height x Projection||Valance Height
|31" x 24"||7"
|44" x 36"||8"
|56" x 48"||8"
- If the awning will come down below the top of an out-swinging door, please make sure that the door will be able to open all the way.
Select the fabric color or pattern by clicking on the link below.
- Replacement fabric is available for 55% of the price of a whole awning. Please note that a replacement fabric will only fit this awning model.
Choose your Sunbrella® fabric here
Select the valance style.
Select the valance trim color from the dropdown menu.
Choose your valance trim color here