How to order your AC4000 patio cover
|Patio Cover Width||Number of Front Supports||Number of Snow Posts (for patio covers 12-foot projection and over)
|Up to 6 ft.||2||One (1) 10-ft. snow post
|7 – 17 ft.||3||One (1) 10-ft. snow post
|18 – 23 ft.||4||Two (2) 10-ft. snow posts
|24 – 30 ft.||5||Three (3) 10-ft. snow posts
|31 – 40 ft.||6||Four (4) 10-ft. snow posts
Measure your patio or the area to be covered. We recommend that the patio cover extend 4" to 6" over the front and both sides.
Select your patio cover width and projection from the drop-down menus below.
- Custom widths are available at 8" increments at no additional cost.
- Projection is the distance the patio cover projects out from the wall.
Select the number and style of your front supports. Determine the number of required front supports from the table above.
- Contact us if you would like to order any corner columns instead of flat columns.
Look at support choices here
Select the number and height of snow posts, if any are required.
- A snow post is a removable 1.5" x 1.5" square post that is required for patio covers with projections 12 feet and over and are installed for the snow season.
- Use the table above to determine how many you'll need.
Patio cover fascia may be striped with up to 5 stripes in nine different colors. Stripes are priced at $0.54 per linear foot per stripe.
- Contact us if you would like to have color stripes, and we will provide information for you to make a choice.
The patio cover price includes one downspout. Select the side, facing the patio cover, where you want your downspout.
An additional downspout is available.
- Contact us if you would like more than 1 additional downspout.