How to order your AC4000 patio cover
Measure your patio or the area to be covered. We recommend that the patio cover extend 4" to 6" over the front and both sides.
Select your patio cover width and projection from the drop-down menus below.
- Custom widths are available at 8" increments at no additional cost.
- Projection is the distance the patio cover projects out from the wall.
Your patio cover will come with the number of front supports indicated in the table below. Please choose your style and height of front supports.
- Your patio cover may also come with the number of snow posts indicated below. A snow post is a removable 1.5" x 1.5" square post that is required for patio covers with projections 12 feet and over. They can be used year round, or only during snow season.
- Please contact us if you would like to order a different number of supports, or corner columns instead of flat columns.
Look at support choices here
|Patio Cover Width||Number of Front Supports||Number of Snow Posts (for patio covers 12-foot projection and over)
|Up to 6 ft.||2||1
|7 – 17 ft.||3||1
|18 – 23 ft.||4||2
|24 – 30 ft.||5||3
|31 – 40 ft.||6||4
The patio cover price includes one downspout. Select the side, facing the patio cover, where you want your downspout.
An additional downspout is available.
- Contact us if you would like more than 1 additional downspout.