How to measure and select your Elite Heavy Duty Retractable Patio Awning
Check your mounting space
- This awning requires only 5-1/4 inches of vertical mounting space on the wall and 8-1/2 inches below the eave.
Choose width from the drop-down menu
- Contact us if you need a more customized width. There is no extra charge.
- Widths available up to 26 ft.
Choose projection from the drop-down menu
- Projection is the maximum distance the awning extends out from its mounting surface.
Awning operation options
- Select one of the options, depending on how you prefer to operate your awning, manually or with a motor. You also may select an option with a remote control, manual override (in case of a power outage) and/or wind sensor.
Optional weather protection hood
- If desired, order an optional weather protection hood.
- Note that the awning with a hood requires 10-1/2 inches of vertical mounting space on the wall.
Select the Sunbrella® fabric that best complements your home.
- Use the link below to choose the color or pattern of your Sunbrella® fabric.
Choose your Sunbrella® fabric here
Choose operation side
- Facing the house, specify the side where you want the standard crank handle or motor. Outlet is required for motor.
- If no selection is made, awning will ship with right hand operation.
Select hardware color
- The awning hardware is available in White (RAL 9010), Brown (RAL 8019) or Cream (RAL 1015).
Hand crank choices
- If you selected the manual operation, an option with manual override, or the optional vertical drop shade below, select the length of the hand crank. Please contact us if you need a longer crank.
Select the valance style and valance trim color
- Select the valance style from the options provided
- Use the link below to choose the valance trim color
Choose your valance trim color here
Optional vertical drop shade is available – up to 20' wide – please contact us
- If desired, order an optional vertical drop shade that will be attached to the awning's front bar.
- Note that the optional vertical drop shade is available for awnings up to 20' wide.
- Use the link below to choose your SunTex screen fabric for the vertical drop shade.
- SunTex is a unique woven mesh that can block 90-95% of the sun’s rays. It is made of strong vinyl-coated polyester and is mildew and fade resistant.
Choose your Suntex® fabric here
12) Contact us
if you need special brackets for mounting the awning on the roof, under eave or on fascia.