How to select your Destin® retractable awning
Make sure that you have sufficient mounting space for your awning.
- Measure the wall space you have available for mounting the awning. The height B of the mounting space must be at least 9" for the entire width A.
- The height C from the floor to the bottom of awning should be at least 80" (ideally 8 feet).
Select the awning size (Width x Projection).
- Projection is the maximum distance from the wall to the front end of your awning.
- Custom widths are available. Please contact us if you need a custom width.
Select the awning operation mode: either a manual hand crank or a motor with remote control.
- The motor comes with manual override allowing to retract the awning in case of a power outage. The motor power cord is 12 ft long.
Select the Left or Right side operation (facing the awning).
If you added a motor, you may add a wind sensor if desired. A wind sensor will automatically retract your awning when the wind reaches a preset speed.
The awning kit includes wall brackets. If your awning will be mounted on the roof, select the required number of roof brackets.
If your awning will be mounted to the soffit (overhang), select the required number of soffit brackets.
|Number of soffit or roof brackets needed
|Awning width||8-10 ft||12-14 ft||16 ft||18-20 ft||24 ft
Select the fabric color or pattern below that best complements your home.
- Replacement fabric is available for 55% of the price of a whole awning. Please note that a replacement fabric will only fit this awning model.
Choose your Sunbrella® fabric here
Select the valance style.
Select the valance trim color.
Choose your valance trim color here