How to select your 4500 Series window awning
|For window heights up to||46"||56"||66"||76"
- If mounting on casing, measure outside width of window casing (B) and select the appropriate width of your awning; allow 1.5" on each side for mounting hardware.
- For wall mount, select any desired width; allow 1.5" on each side for mounting hardware.
- Side wings cannot be mounted on shutters.
- Please contact us if you need a more customized width. Custom widths are available in increments of 1".
- Measure window height (A).
- Use the chart above to select your required projection from the drop-down menu below.
- Casement awnings require a minimum of 6" above window for mounting.
- Window will open up to 18".
Select the color and stripe color that best complement your home.
- If no stripe color is chosen, your canopy will be a solid color. You may also choose a different color for the sidewings if you'd like.
- If no sidewings color is chosen, your sidewings will be the same color as the canopy.
- The underside of the awning is always white for better light reflection.
Choose your colors here