How to select your Charleston awning
Make sure that you have a sufficient mounting space.
- At least 2.5" of space is required over the window or door to mount the awning.
- 2.5" of space is required on both sides for support arm wall brackets.
- Awnings over 52.5" wide come with one or more middle support arms.
Select the awning size.
- Select the appropriate width for your window or door from the dropdown menu. Note that the awning width includes approximately 1"-wide support arms.
- Select the appropriate combination of Height x Projection from the dropdown menu.
- Custom and larger widths, and custom heights and projections are available. Please contact us if you need a custom measurement.
- Note that the awning height includes a valance:
|Height x Projection||Valance Height
|18 x 12||7"
|18 x 36||6"
|24 x 24||7"
|24 x 36||6"
|44 x 24||8"
|44 x 36||8"
|56 x 36||8"
- If the awning will come down below the top of an out-swinging door, please make sure that the door will be able to open all the way.
Select the support arms color: bronze or black.
Select the fabric color or pattern by clicking on the link below.
- Replacement fabric is available for 55% of the price of a whole awning. Please note that a replacement fabric will only fit this awning model.
Choose your Sunbrella® fabric here
Select the valance style.
Select the valance trim color from the dropdown menu.
Choose your valance trim color here