How to select your Nantucket awning
Make sure that you have a sufficient mounting space.
- At least 2.5" of space is required over the window or door to mount the awning.
- 2" of space is required on both sides for wall brackets.
- Awnings over 52.5" wide come with one or more middle support arms.
Select the awning size.
- Select the appropriate width for your window or door from the drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate combination of Height x Projection from the drop-down menu.
- Custom and larger widths, and custom heights and projections are available. Please contact us if you need a custom measurement.
- Note that the awning height includes a valance:
|Height x Projection||Valance Height
|31" x 24"||7"
|44" x 36"||8"
|56" x 48"||8"
- If the awning will come down below the top of an out-swinging door, please make sure that the door will be able to open all the way.
Select the fabric color or pattern by clicking on the link below.
Choose your BeautyMark® fabric here
Select the valance style.
Select the valance trim color from the dropdown menu.
Choose your valance trim color here