The six-sided Sedona Shelter is the most popular style for a gazebo-type shelter. It is ideally suited for city and community parks, schools, rest areas, and residential and commercial projects. Our patented W-shaped roof panels have additional ridges and folds, which makes them more capable and rigid. This allows us to use fewer panels than our competitor systems to span the same distance and reduces the amount of understructure cutting down on costs, while ensuring the necessary strength. The Sedona Shelter dimensions range from 16’ to 44’ between the farthest points of the roof.
- Can be engineered to any local wind load and snow load requirements.
- Wide selection of roof panel and frame colors. Custom colors are available.
- Structural aluminum snap-together W-shaped roof panels.
- Powder-coated tubular steel framing.
- Standard roof pitch 3/12, optional 4/12-8/12.
- Extruded aluminum gutters.
- Components are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easy installation.
- Heavy-duty hardware is included.
- Optional: downspouts, cupola, double-tier roof, aluminum railing, benches.
- Shop drawings and engineer sealed drawings and calculations are available.
Choose your colors here