The Shade-Pro has been one of the most popular exterior rolling shades for over 30 years, with continuous upgrades in quality and materials. It is ideally suited for windows and doors, as well as to enclose stucco balconies and wood lattice covers to produce instant shade and protection. The bottom weight bar travels along vertical stainless steel guide wires as the fabric rolls up or down to provide excellent and durable protection against heat, solar damage and inclement weather. This roller shade can be mounted onto uneven surfaces such as rock or brick, as well as under eaves.
- Textilene® mesh (6 colors) or Sunbrella® opaque (150 colors) fabric.
- PTFE Teflon® thread.
- Baked-on hardware finish in white, brown or cream.
- Aluminum extruded roller tube.
- Bottom weight bar.
- Stainless steel cables.
- Manual crank-operated or motorized with a Somfy® tubular motor.
- Aircraft quality stainless steel nuts and bolts.
- Optional wind and/or sun sensors, timers, remote controls, multiple group controls.
- 10-year fabric warranty, 5-year motor warranty.
Choose your Textilene® fabric here
Choose your Sunbrella® fabric here